Friday, April 30, 2004

Toilets and gerbils...

Yes, fortunately, these are two different stories! The kids have put *something* in their toilet - I'm not sure what, exactly, but it's not flushing, and the plunger isn't doing the trick. Either plunger, actually. I made an emergency run to Walmart this evening in the hopes of finding some sort of super-plunger that would do the trick. It helped, but not quite enough. At least it drains now. That's a step in the right direction.

While I was at Walmart Squiggy decided to figure out how to get out of his ball. He decided to wander over to sniff Tai. Tai made eye contact, and Squiggy knew he was in trouble. He ran for under the stove (what is it about rodents and stoves???) I'm not sure how long it took Tai to find him, but I do know that when I got home, Squiggy was grounded. Yes, he'd taken the gerbil and put him in a nice deep 5 gallon bucket!

No comments: