Monday, August 11, 2008

This may be old news to some...

I just read an absolutely heartwrenching story, and I wanted to share it with anyone willing to read it.

A girl, so severely neglected that at the age of nearly 7 years old, could not eat solid foods. So severely neglected that gave no response whatsoever to painful stimulus.

I am outraged at the treatment she received by her mother, and even more outraged that the court system let her off. Her parental rights should have been severed without her consent, and she should have spent the rest of her natural life in prison. One can only hope that there truly is a Hell.

1 comment:

Moose said...

I understand why the rookie "retched in the weeds" I want to be sick. Human beings are suposed to be the top of the food chain. Behavior like that makes those animals that eat their young seem more humane.