Saturday, June 03, 2006

Well hell.

It's not been a horrible day, but it certainly could have been better. My parents left this morning to head back to Illinois. It was a very short visit, but it was a nice one. (Plus they brought me Kitchen Cooked potato chips!) We talked, shopped, and ate. My kind of days, lemme tell ya! They stopped by this morning to say goodbye, and they were off. So that part sucks.

Then Tai, Darcy, Perrin, and I went to Ikea this afternoon. We bought a very awesome new coffee table. It may not be the prettiest, but it is definitely functional. Check out that extra storage!! So that was a good thing.

Then we came home, and as Tai was putting together that tres awesome new table, my mother called me from somewhere in Ohio. The results of Grandpa's biopsy are back - it's cancer. Surgery isn't a possibility because of its location, so it sounds as though they'll be doing radiation. More news later.

Oh, an update on that last post: I did get that donut the other day. In fact, I got 18 donuts. (I only ate three of them, incidentally.) They were tasty and just what I needed. :)

My house is a disaster again. That sucks, but doesn't surprise me a bit.

Ok, done moaning now, I think. :)