Monday, June 05, 2006

I need a vacation

And I'm going to get one...or two...soon!

School gets out on June 16th. On the 17th, we're putting all three kids on a plane for Las Vegas to visit their grandparents on Tai's side. They won't be back until July 1st.

Two weeks later or so, my ex-husband (likely) and our friend Jon (certainly) will be picking up Alex to drive him back to Ilinois to stay with my parents for a month. Shhhh...he doesn't know who is driving him!! During that same time (or thereabouts) Tai and I will be taking Perrin and Darcy at least halfway, perhaps the whole way, to Tennessee to spend the same month with their biological mom.

So, in less than two weeks, I will be getting a two week vacation. And approximately two weeks after that, I'll be getting a month-long vacation. Woohoooooooooooooeeeeeee!!!!!