Sunday, February 20, 2005

Little White Strings of Dooooooooooooooom!!

The things kids say! Perrin came up with the title, in reference to some strings he'd attached to one of his tanks. Darcy has been obsessing on strange things lately. She tells me when she grows up, she'll wear my clothes. I will, in turn, wear Grandma's clothes. I told her it didn't work that way - she'd buy her own clothes when she's a grown-up. She nearly burst into tears, saying that she'd be naked when she went to the store to buy clothes, and everyone would laugh at her! LOL No matter how many times I tried to explain how it works, she insisted she'd be naked in the store. Finally, I told her I would buy her an outfit to go shopping in when she grows up, so nobody would see her naked butt and laugh. *shaking head*