Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More weird facts...

I was tagged by Surviving Single Mom, so here goes:


1. I love popcorn, but I can't eat the hulls. I'm also allergic to it. It makes me sneeze!

2. I hate getting my hands wet unless I'm specifically washing my hands (which I only do when Germ X won't do the trick) or am in the shower or a swimming pool. I will avoid rinsing my dishes, or I'll wear gloves when I have to rinse them, because I don't want to get them wet.

3. I always have a book I'm in the middle of reading. Sometimes two or three.

4. When I was in college, I didn't bother to buy the text books for my classes. I mostly didn't go to class, either. I still got good grades.

5. I hardly ever turn on the television.

6. I had never made a single piece of jewelry before I started making it for my eBay store!

Now it's your turn. Technically the "rules" are these:
1.Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says “You are tagged” in their comments telling them to read your blog. ENJOY!

But I'm breaking the rules. I'm saying: TAG, YOU'RE IT! to everyone who reads this post! Ha!