Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's that time of year again.

The one where I roll my eyes and say, "Why?!?!?"

It snowed a couple of inches last night. It stuck to the grass. There isn't much in the parking lot or on the streets. And still, they cancelled school. I suppose that would make sense if it were 50 degrees below zero. But it's not. It's 25 degrees. ABOVE zero. Oh, oh, wait...the windchill is 24. Maybe that's the reason. *rolls eyes*

On a bright note, I have damn near all of my Christmas shopping done. No, scratch that. I DO have all of MY Christmas shopping done. But I need to take the boys to pick out a present for Darcy, and I need to take Alex and Darcy to pick out a present for Perrin. Not too shabby, considering it's still the first week in December! I even have stocking stuffers done! Woohoo! I'm just waiting for them all to get here - many of them I bought online - so I can get them wrapped and mailed off to the people I'm giving them to for Christmas.