Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Auctioning off the monsters.

I need some extra cash for Christmas, so I thought I'd auction off the kids. *grin*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alex. 10 years old. 5th grade. Smart. Full of attitude. Good with computers. Excellent excuse maker. Can snarf down Ramen noodles faster than anyone else I've ever seen. Enjoys tv, computer and video games, and long nature walks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Perrin. 7 years old. 1st grade. Amazing ability to destroy anything clean or put together. Recently started to love school and learning. Good with mechanical things. Enjoys cutting hair, Batman, and driving siblings crazy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Darcy. 5 years old. Kindergarten. Can talk non-stop for 36 hours or more. Smart. Loves school. Capable of repeating the same question 870,326 times without pausing to take a breath or wait for an answer. Enjoys Barbies, My Little Ponies, and dining out.