Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Because I should

Yes, I'm updating because I should, not because I have anything of importance to say other than that I'm alive. LOL

It's been a busy week. Tai went to PDF over the weekend - a festival that celebrates radical self-expression - or so their website says. Basically, that means he spent the weekend with a bunch of funky people that like to do things like spin fire (see the pictures a couple of posts down). Unfortunately, it also meant that I was home with the kids all weekend, and I kinda went a little nuts. It really wasn't that bad, and it's handy that Tai came back refreshed. He also had Monday off, and he took Tuesday off, and didn't have to go back to work until noon today. So it was good to have a little quiet time with him in the afternoons while Darcy was at school.

I saw my therapist for the first time today. I think we're a good match. We'll see how that goes.

That's about all that's going on around here.