Monday, June 27, 2005

Help, I'm trapped!

If I haven't posted for a while, it's because I haven't been able to get to my computer. Between getting and putting together a new computer desk, taking apart and moving the old one, getting and putting together a futon, getting and putting together a filing cabinet, etc, etc, etc...I've been lost amongst cardboard boxes and styrofoam padding. Eep! And the dining room table is covered in all of the stuff that used to be on the old computer desk. Oh, and there's still a full laundry basket full on top of that, too. Then there are the four baskets full of clean laundry that I haven't found time to fold and put away... Maneuvering around all of this stuff to get from one room to another is a pain, let me tell you.

Not only did we accomplish all of that, but we also managed to go into DC and see some of the museum of natural history. And we caught a movie. And did some shopping. And did more shopping. And went out to eat. All over the weekend. Somehow, I don't think Tai is feeling as relaxed after a weekend as he should. Poor guy!