Friday, May 27, 2005

If you see a woman dancing nekkid in the streets...

That'll be me.

On June 17th, the kids will get out of school at 12:30. At approximately that time, Perrin and Darcy's biological mom will be showing up at my house to pick them up.

Even that would be a vacation.

But wait! There's more!

My father is going to visit his parents in NY, and on his way home, he's going to swing down to Virginia to pick Alex up.

We will be child-free for two weeks!!!

Then Tai and I will be driving out to IL to pick up all three kids, spend a couple of days visiting, get some Monical's Pizza, and then head home.

Two child-free weeks! Whatever shall we do with it all?! I think we'll eat at places that aren't IHOP or McDonald's. We might wander around the mall! We can drive into DC and see all the sorts of things the kids wouldn't be interested in. We can windowshop! We might go see a rated R movie! All the possibilities!

Any suggestions?