I'm just wondering:
- When did my ten-year-old's favorite channels switch from Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon to Spike TV (!?!) and the Sci Fi Network?
- Just how many trees my children have killed in the name of artwork, homework, and paper airplanes?
- Why Captain Crunch tastes so much sweeter than other cereals, even though it has about the same amount of sugar in it?
- How it can possibly take the six-year-old an hour and a half to write three sentences?
- How many days in a row the four-year-old is going to argue with me over EVERY little thing?