Friday, December 10, 2004

Naughty? Nice? Santa knows!

Check out Santa’s Nice-o-meter! Pretty accurate I’d say! This is what he said about my family:

Megan
Nicer than nice. A real champ! I was really proud of all the hard work that went towards changing those "naughty" habits of last year. Treated friends nicely and was exceptionally honest (which happens to be one of my favorite traits!) It's amazing what a good old fashioned "I'm sorry!" can do for a rating. Keep up the good work!

Tai
"Nice" with just a few naughty marks for excess TV. Also had a tough month back in February, but has shown real "nice" effort ever since. Beware of not cleaning up kitchen messes and forgetting to say "thank you." Very nice job of kissing everyone "good night."

Darcy
Just when we were about to give a "Naughty" rating, this one came through last week with a good deed. Great work! Back to the "Nice" list. But watch out for interrupting when others are talking, and burping without an "excuse me"�even when you think no one heard the burp! Remember, I hear it all!

Peregrine
Nice, but several naughty marks. Was very good yesterday, so it's nice to add another mark in the nice column. Needs to pick up toys better, and help keep things neat at home.

Alex
Overall, niceness outweighs naughtiness. Was good a lot last month! Politeness often good, but has room for improvement. Could help around house more instead of watching so much TV. Expected to move even higher up "nice" list.

In unrelated news, I found this over on Chaos Girl's blog, and I just had to steal it. I hope it wasn't really her's to begin with! Anyway, here it is:


Have a great day!