Friday, August 13, 2004

It's Official

I'm being lazy here and just copying an email that I sent off to friends and family.

So I have to say...it was an...INTERESTING ceremony, what, with a three year old yelling, screaming, crying, running about the room, and opening the Circuit Clerk's desk drawers. Note that Darcy is in nearly all of the pictures. In one picture, our friend Dustin is attempting to take her out of the room, but she won and got to stay. All I can say is THANK GOD it was a short ceremony!

We didn't get too many good pictures, considering Melissa (the other friend in attendance) was attempting to keep Darcy out of the Circuit Clerk's desk, etc, and she was the one with the camera. The courthouse was probably close to 85 degrees, as well. That doesn't lend toward good makeup days.

Our "reception" was the seven of us going to Olive Garden for an early dinner. Unfortunately, it took TWO HOURS to get our entrees and get out of there. All the while, Darcy continued to give us a hard time. I suppose that is what I get for scheduling our wedding for her nap time.

We were scheduled to get mass quantities of rain from the remnants of Tropical Storm Bonnie, but it didn't rain after 11:00 in the morning or so, which was nice. At least poor Tai didn't have to marry a drowned rat!

I think that's about all there is to say.

Love to all,
Megan (Or should I say Mrs. G?)



1 comment:

Meg: said...

Thank you. :D