Saturday, March 06, 2004

It's so quiet!

Well, bio-mom came and got the 2 youngest kids this morning as she said she would. It was mostly smiles and happy tears for the three of them. Before she got here, P couldn't decide if he wanted to "be with her forever" or "never see her again." Poor little guy is so confused. Once she showed up, he avoided her for a few minutes, but finally came around and was happy to see her.

Tai and I took A out for a special day all of his own. We did things that we wouldn't have gotten to do if P and D were around. We went out to eat, wandered around the mall, checked out a skating park, and went to see the last Lord of the Rings movie. I think he enjoyed his day. It was nice to have to only keep track of one kiddo throughout the day. But that doesn't mean that I didn't think about the others all day.

Now we're home, and A is chilling out in his room. Tai and I get to have a bit of quiet time to ourselves - so I'm outta here. ;o)

No comments: