Friday, March 05, 2004

Feeling a little better


My fever topped out at 103.6 yesterday. I found myself praying that I wouldn't pass out while taking the kindergartener to the bus stop. I managed to make it home, where I wandered back and forth between my bed and the couch... trying mostly to stay awake, or at least stay semi-aware, of where the kids were and what they were up to until Tai got home. I must have done ok, 'cause all three were here and alive when I awoke this morning.

While every tiny piece of me is in pain, still, today, at least my temp hasn't gone over 102 so far. I'm hopeful that by tomorrow morning, I'll be back to my old (bitchy) self. Should be able to take the weekend fairly easy - looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate for taking the kids on a nice, fun outing. We'll just put 'em to work cleaning various parts of the house. *grin*

No comments: