Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Reproductive System,

It has come to my attention that you have not been acting like a team player within our company. I have been told that some of your recent activities have caused great upset in other departments. This stress then reaches further when those within our company get snippy with our customers and agencies with which we work closely.

It has also been brought to my attention that there has been a large leak within the company every month or so, and that many suspect that you are likely the cause. Again, this causes many issues within other departments, causing morale to decrease severely, and productivity to all but come to a halt. Also, it has been noted that drug-use within the company increases drastically within 24 hours of the leak, and continues for approximately one week. This further aggravates the productivity of the company.

In short, you have been causing a very inhospitable workplace environment. This can no longer be tolerated, and if it continues, steps can and will be taken to ensure your removal from the company.

Sincerely,
Management

5 comments:

kate said...

ROTFLMAO! Gee, I don't think I've ever actually used that acronym before!

So, are you thinking pregnancy or one of those new "no-period" birth control pills?

Moose said...

ROTFLMAO ok I'm using that acronym too. That is great!

Willow said...

I wish it were that easy. I have a female GYN who says, "We're women and we just have to deal with it." Bleugh.

I think I need a new GYN. (Although she *is* the new one.) :sigh:

My Reproductive System goes into overdrive too and is very uncooperative in spite of the bonus system that is in place.

My uterus will never EVER be in use again, so I don't see why they can't just rip it out. I'm already chronically bitchy. What's a little extra hormone going rampant? LOL!

Mindi said...

Oh Meg... You're too funny! I'm feeling sorry for you though. I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago and never looked back! Yeehaw!

Cookie said...

Too funny!
Don't you wish you could right click on certain organs and hit the delete button?!
Dawn/Cookie
www.momscookiejar.blogspot.com