Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Big sigh

So she's gone. She left last Friday.

Thank God.

I just don't understand how a person can be so bloody rude and not realize it! My ex-husband even asked me if she knew she was the rudest person on the face of the Earth. Nope. Not a clue.

So in other news, I have a new addiction. My parents bought us a Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training for Christmas. Keep in mind, I usually hate video games. But with this, I am methodically going through all of the levels and beating anyone else's high scores. And I've got most of them, now. Though Tai likes to keep me on my toes. Once in a while, he'll go back in and beat MY high score on some level, so I have to reclaim my place. Ha!

And it IS an addiction. We're talking sitting in front of the television for HOURS working on a single level. (I'm particularly BAD at any of them that involve walking.) Perrin woke me up at 5:00 the other morning with an earache. Rather than go back to bed, I stayed up and played Wii. Baaaaaaad. I've stayed up until 3:00 in the morning trying to beat certain levels.

Kinda like today. Perrin's earache moved on to coughing and general flu-like stuff. Minus the fever thus far. (Cross your fingers.) And, well, it looks like I got it, too. I feel like total crap. As long as I don't smell like it, I guess that's ok, though.

No comments: