Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Got my grog on

Percocet is my new best friend.

It is the only thing that is keeping me from bawling constantly. I had two wisdom teeth pulled yesterday - the lower ones - and had another tooth repaired. The oral surgeon told me that they were two of the hardest pulls he's ever done. Lucky me.

I liked him. He was as gentle as he could be, under the circumstances. And he was kind. He told me what he was doing every step of the way, numbed me up well, and everytime I moaned or flinched, he asked if I wanted more anesthetic.

And then, get this: he called me at 9:00 at night to make sure I was doing alright.

What kind of doctor does that?! A nice one.

Tai is being wonderful, too. He took off yesterday and today. He's got half the day off tomorrow, too. He yelled at me last night for doing the dishes. He's MY man, ladies, and you can't have him!

I'm gonna go take another Percocet now and hang out on the couch drinking soup and watching TNT.