Friday, January 13, 2006

Oh, I have a blog?!

Sorry, guys...I've been busy this week. I thought about posting several times, but just didn't have the opportunity! And now I've forgotten about what I was going to blog about!

The school called me yesterday - Perrin had broken out in hives all over his face. We can't figure out why, so I'm trying to get him in to see the doctor today. Yesterday, they were all itchy, red, raised bumps. Today, they're not raised, but still very itchy. His face just looks splotchy. He's convinced he's itchy all over - not just in the rashy area, though. Hmmmmmm.

I can't believe I totally forgot to file our taxes last night. The IRS started accepting electronic returns at midnight last night, and I stayed up late just to send them in. But I ended up playing an online word game, and forgot! So I filed at 8 o'clock this morning.

Tomorrow, my oldest turns ELEVEN years old. Can you believe it? I ordered several (ok, seven is probably more than several)music CDs online for him, and I don't think they're going to get here in time. So I ran out to Wallyworld and got him the first season of Lost on DVD, too. And I'm stillllllll waiting on a Gamecube game I ordered in December. Generally, since his birthday is so close to Christmas, I get him one or two big things (a desk, etc) for his birthday. But we're running out of space for big things, so he's getting lots of small things instead. I wonder if he'll care?

Anyhow, that's what's going on around here. Nothing terribly exciting...just enough to keep me on the run!