Thursday, March 10, 2005

I'm just wondering:

  1. When did my ten-year-old's favorite channels switch from Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon to Spike TV (!?!) and the Sci Fi Network?
  2. Just how many trees my children have killed in the name of artwork, homework, and paper airplanes?
  3. Why Captain Crunch tastes so much sweeter than other cereals, even though it has about the same amount of sugar in it?
  4. How it can possibly take the six-year-old an hour and a half to write three sentences?
  5. How many days in a row the four-year-old is going to argue with me over EVERY little thing?

Bunny Update

Since Hope was kind enough to ask in a comment how the bunny is doing these days, I thought I'd give you all an update. He is eating more. More lettuces, more herbs, more fresh veggies. A small amount of fruit. But he's still not DRINKING. This scares me, but as long as he keeps eating and pooping, I guess he'll be ok. He still goes back and forth between diarrhea and smaller-than-usual dry bunny poop. He acts as though he is feeling better. He's interacting with us more, and he's running around the house again, rather than staying in his cage when he's given the opportunity to roam about. With any luck, his tummy troubles are sorting themselves out.