Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm a Barbie girl...

Lest you all start to think that this has become strictly a kitty blog, I thought I'd better finally write a post about something - anything - else. :)

As anyone knows me can attest, I haven't worn pink since...well, probably grade school. I'm not a pink person. I don't like it much. I'm a blue & green kind of gal. But something strange has come over me lately. A couple of weeks ago, I bought a smoky-pink colored turtleneck. Hmmmm. A curiosity. But it *was* on clearance. And I *did* need long sleeved shirts. Ok, fine. Strange, but we'll let it pass.

I went out last night, realizing that I needed t-shirts, too. The bunny has chewed holes in several of the ones I had, and the rest are...well...boxy. Oh, and they have a logo on them from the last place I worked. Yeah, time for new t-shirts. I went to target and picked up a dark purple one, a black one, and...you guessed it...baby girl pink. What the heck is going wrong in my brain?!

Ah, well, perhaps it's Darcy's influence.