Sunday, January 23, 2005

I'm going slightly mad

PMS didn't used to be a huge, huge thing for me. I'd just get a little cranky, but life would go on. Then a few years ago, I started getting crankier. If I made grilled cheese sandwiches, it was almost guaranteed, at least one would be thrown across the room (ok, usually into the sink) because I was frustrated that it burned. It's been progressing ever since. Today, I cussed out a Best Buy employee over something he had no control over and stormed out...dragging my befuddled 10 year old behind me. I struck out at someone physically, today, too. This isn't like me. I don't feel as if I'm in control at all when I'm PMSing anymore. When I'm done doing something out of character, I have a hard time believing that ~I~ am the one who did it. It's that bad. I think it's time to see a doctor about this nonsense.