Thursday, December 02, 2004

Egad! The counting! The listing! The organizing!

We're giving portraits to our family for Christmas. Close family will get them in frames (Except my mother who is terribly picky about how her pictures are matted and framed, and who asked that she receive just the pictures themselves). Everyone else will either get a 3x4 or 4x6 tossed in with their Christmas cards.

This certainly sounded simple when I embarked on this mission. But now I'm stuck figuring out who might want which pictures. Will my grandparents want pictures of my step-kids? Probably not. I'll give them a family picture and one of all three kids together. And, I guess, a picture of just my biological kiddo.

So if several people are getting multiple pictures, are we going to frame them all? Or just frame the family picture and let them frame the rest if they feel like it?

Ugh! This is much more confusing than I thought it would be!!