Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sometimes a Girl Just Needs to Complain

Between my last post and something that happened with Tai yesterday, I feel the need to explain something to the masses. Sometimes I just need to complain. To vent. To gripe.

Just because I'm bitching about all of the horrible things that are happening in regard to not smoking doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to start smoking again. I appreciate everyone's support. I really do. But I was just moaning...not threatening to start smoking again! (If I started smoking again, at some point, I'd have to quit again, and go through this first two-week-period over again, and that would SUCK!)

And Tai? Just because when I start to put away the dishes from the dishwasher, and I complain that only half of the things got clean, damn it, that doesn't mean that you need to get up and do the dishes! Especially when you're sitting on your death-computer-chair with pneumonia! What I said in no way equates to, "You didn't pre-rinse the damn dishes, and this is all your fault!" Particularly when ~I~ am the one that loaded the dishwasher in the first place!

So y'all? Sometimes a gripe is just a gripe. ;-)