Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Colors and shapes


D graced my lap with her presence a bit ago. We worked on colors and shapes. I'm happy to report that she names these colors with accuracy: pink, red, blue, green, yellow, purple, white, and sometimes orange. And she says red is her "favowite cowow!" She also identifies these shapes: square, triangle, heart, diamond, star, moon, oval, and cross. She's having trouble with circle, but that's ok. She's only 3, and she didn't know any of this when we got her in October. Not too shabby!

P had difficulty telling the difference between blue and green, as well as blue and purple. I'm wondering if he is colorblind like Tai. He does well with shapes, including being able to name the hexagon, which was one I had to ask Tai about. Shame on me. LOL

No comments: