Thursday, November 27, 2008

The worst immune system

I must have THE worst immune system for someone who does not suffer from an immunodeficiency disease. I'm sick - again. For the fourth time this fall. This really isn't fair - not with my family life and chosen line of work.

I have three kids that go to three different schools. That means three times the germs come home. And I work with developmentally disabled adults, who aren't exactly known for their good hand washing habits.

It doesn't seem to matter how many gallons of Germ-X I go through, or how much anti-bacterial soap I use. I still catch every gosh darn bug that I come into contact with.

Why wasn't I born with a better immune system???

2 comments:

kate said...

Oh, yuck. Have you tried any of those products like Airbone? Oh, and not smoking helps your immune system (but you already knew that, didn't you?) So does getting enough sleep, if that's a possibility.

Hope you feel better soon!

E said...

Oh god that sucks! I hope you feel better soon, these things never have a way of having good timing!!