Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm back. I flew to IL to see the 2nd house we're going to attempt to buy. It should be appraised tomorrow. If the appraisal doesn't go well, I'm going to scream.

I am so stressed. I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for the appraisal.

It was inspected yesterday. We don't have the report yet, but from what I hear, there are a few problems with the house. There are some things that we're going to ask them to fix before we close. Some are big things - like the furnace not venting right. Others aren't so big.

I really, really, really like the house. If this one falls through, I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry for a long, long time.

The movers will be here next Monday to pack. So while I'm totally stressing out over buying a house, I'm also trying to clean and organize THIS house. Thankfully, Tai is home to clean and organize with me.

That's what's going on 'round here.

No comments: