Thursday, April 27, 2006

The strangest thing happened last night...

I actually fell asleep. And I slept all night. This is a very rare occurrance for me these days! It's been months since I've done that! I'm actually going to see the doctor about insomnia today. It figures that last night was the first good night's sleep I'd gotten in a while! (I'm not counting the night I took a Flexeril before bed and slept for 13 hours.) ;-)

I thought I would share the first few pictures of my flowers for the year. Please excuse the messy backgrounds!!

This is, hands down, my favorite flower:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a closeup:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is my favorite bush:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another closeup:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can't wait for more! I've got over two dozen pots of flowers planted so far this year. Yes, pots. After trying to plant them in the ground and discovering that we only have about 1/2 an inch of topsoil on top of clay & roots, I decided it would be easier to use pots. So there ya go. More pictures later, I'm sure!