Saturday, March 25, 2006

Whew

Perrin is blissfully fever-free today. Thank goodness. He scared me there for a bit!

I'm feeling ok-ish. Not great, but not like I'm constantly trying not to throw up. I think my fever is gone, too. Yay. Tai is still feeling tired and sore, but I don't think he's got too much else wrong.

We're trying to figure out how on earth to arrange things in our house so that we have room to move around. We added those three big cabinets to the dining room a while back because we desperately need the storage space. The problem is, it's a pain in the ass to move around the dining room, now. So Tai moved our writing desk up to our bedroom, and the plan is to move one of the cabinets down to the basement, since what we mainly keep in it is tools, anyway. Then if we put the other two cabinets in the corners of the dining room, hopefully, we can move around there a bit easier. If not, I might just kick a kid out or something so we can use his/her room for storage. We simply have too much stuff. Thing is, we NEED that much stuff cuz there are five of us! *le sigh*

I've had a little business in my store, but not too much. Anybody have any suggestions how I can drum up more business?

Anyhow, that's what's going on around here. Just wanted to give everybody an update. Oh, I didn't get to the doctor this week about my numb hands...too many sick kids to even try!