Friday, December 16, 2005

Guess what I'm doing right now?

Vacuuming! No, really! Even as I type!

We got some money for Christmas, and I decided to buy a Roomba Red! Ok, that's not exactly the order it occurred in, but we'll say that's how it happened. ;o)

Emily was adopted yesterday. I'm heartbroken. She was my favorite foster cat. I didn't want to give her up, but the family that adopted her was wonderful. The mom stopped by a couple nights ago to meet Emily, and after she talked it over with her husband, they decided to come back for her last night. I got to meet the whole crew - including their 6yo and 8yo boys. They're a great family. I'm sure Emily will be happy there. They're great adoptive parents, too, because they emailed me about how she's adjusting there, already! That's so awesome.

Right after they left with Emily, I went to pick up King Arthur. He's a big, big boy. A sweetheart, too. Thus far, he has pretty much ignored Fenris and Zoe, and hasn't been bothered by the kids. This is good. He walked in like he owned the place - started snooping around the moment he was let out of the carrier. I think he'll like his stay with us.

That's about what's going on 'round these parts.