Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm not obsessed!

Really! I'm not. Am I? Ok, maybe a little bit. JUST because I've bought and planted about a hundred and fifty bulbs, and maybe thirty seed packets doesn't mean I'm obsessed! JUST because I count the flowers that have come up from the bulbs every single morning doesn't mean I'm obsessed! Just because I often count them again in the evening doesn't mean I'm obsessed!

I've planted lilies, irises, columbines, marigolds (not because I like them, but because they're supposed to repel ants), peacock orchids, portulaca, lavendar, forget-me-nots, gypsophila, aster, daffodils, snapdragon, phlox, astilbes, bachelor's buttons, sweet william, caladium, ferns, blue fescue, morning glories, clematis, cosmos, larkspur, canterbury bells, hollyhocks, NUMEROUS wildflower mixes (both annual and perenial), and a BUNCH of others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Oh, and I ordered a pound of clover seeds...because grass seed isn't taking in the back yard. So why not go with clover instead?

But no. I'm not obsessed!