Friday, February 18, 2005

Getting started

We got started on the garden today! Tai came home from work early, so we took advantage of boychild free time and went to Home Depot. We walked out with Caladium, phlox, and ferns. :) Yay! Unfortunately, I didn't read the phlox package well enough, and we spent $10 on the wrong kind. I thought they were the carpet variety, but they're the tall kind. I'm not sure if we'll keep them. I'll leave that one up to Tai.

Perrin has seemed to be pretty hyper after taking his new meds the last couple of days. Today he came home from school much more calm than Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe he's getting used to them.

I got online hoping to find a movie to take the kids to tonight, but I'm not having any luck. The boys would be bored to tears with Pooh's Heffalump Movie, and Tai and I would go crazy trying to sit through Son of the Mask. I'm not sure if any of us would like Because of Winn-Dixie. *sigh* I guess we won't be going to the movies.