Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I got MY sticker

...did you get yours? I was amazed, really, at how easy and quick it was to vote. It took me less than five minutes to find a parking place, have a republican attempt to bribe me with yummy food stuffs, have my name found on the list of registered voters, choose which machine I wanted to vote with (manual or electronic - I chose electronic), make my choice (Kerry!!), change my address with voter registration, get back to my car, and get out of the parking lot.

I was a little surprised and dismayed that it took so little time at the polling place. I mean, what does it say that there was no line? It says not enough people were voting! In particular, not enough people were voting for Kerry!

Anyhow, I voted. Not that it mattered. Looks like there are still plenty of boneheads in Virginia, and the electoral votes are going to Bush. Ughhh.