Thursday, August 05, 2004

Ouch! That hurt!

I fell off the band wagon yesterday, and it hurt. I smoked. I smoked several cigarettes. =o( But the good news is, today I'm back to being a non-smoker. With the help of a patch, of course. Wish me luck.

So in addition to the ear infection, I developed pink eye. *sigh* Just my luck, eh? The good news is, I found some stuff made by Similasan that took care of all of my symptoms of pink eye in less than two days! Awesome stuff! I'm also using their earache relief drops, and they do help, but this infection is going to last forever and ever, I'm afraid. Today I started taking garlic, as I recalled learning a while back that garlic is a natural antibiotic. With any luck, I'll be able to hear my own wedding ceremony. Even if I do smell like an Italian restaurant. ;o)

P's ear infection doesn't seem like it's getting any worse. Yay! I think we got him to the doctor in time. He only complains of pain in the middle of the night, and the earache relief drops seem to work well for him.

A managed to sprain his ankle yesterday. It's still a little swolen today. Giving him plain old ibuprofen to help with that. *shrug* He doesn't complain about it toooo often.

I guess that's about all I have to say for now!

No comments: