Thursday, August 19, 2004

Ok, I started

Yep. I started packing. Before we signed the papers. I hope I didn't jinx it! So far, I've packed the videos, DVDs, winter coats, winter clothes, some of the Christmas stuff, some stuffed animals, sheets, blankets, and comforters. Doesn't sound like much, but it is 9 tubs worth. Not too bad for a few hours of work. Plus I remembered to feed the kids! Woohoo!

We have a truck reserved for the 28th, and we will officially start living there on the 1st. Not sure how exactly we'll work that out, but that's ok. :) Anybody that wants to show up to help us move is welcome. ;)

In other news, I saw pictures of my cousin's new baby girl, Sarah. She is absolutely adorable - fat little cheeks and all. She's a big one - over 8 1/2 pounds. And from the pictures, she didn't look very newborn to me. She didn't have that "grumpy old man" look most newborns have. Of course, she's almost 2 1/2 pounds heavier than Alex was, so maybe that's part of it!

Anyhow, Tai is on his way home...I'm on the phone with him now. Bye!

No comments: