Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Kids

Tai: I've noticed that A hasn't been hurting his brother as much this week.
A: It's because I haven't had time!

Me: P, you should wear this green shirt today.
P: I don't want to wear a green shirt. I want to wear the blue shirt.
Me: Ok, but it's St. Patrick's Day, and if you don't wear green, kids might pinch you.
P: I don't want to be pinched.
Me: So wear the green shirt.
P: I don't want to wear the green shirt. I want to wear the blue shirt.
Me: Ok, don't complain to me if you get pinched, then.
P: I don't want to be pinched.
Me: Then wear the green shirt!
P: I don't want to wear the green shirt. I want to wear the blue shirt.
Me: *sigh*

D: Mommy, I don't want to eat poop.
Me: I think that is very wise.
D: Poop tastes yucky.
Me: I would imagine it does.
D: I don't want to eat poop for dinner.
Me: I have no intention of serving poop for dinner, D.
D: Good. Poop tastes yucky. Can we have chicken?

No comments: