Saturday, March 13, 2004

It's Saturday...

Well, it's Saturday. Don't really have much to say, but since I've had an entry every day since I started this thing, I figured I shouldn't cop out today.

We took the kids to the park this afternoon. A new one. It had playground equipment, tennis courts, a basketball court, a volleyball court, and space to run. And potties! Wouldn't you know, half an hour after we got there, the kids were all ready to go. It certainly looked like a good prospect when we got there, but I guess we were wrong.

I did a horrible thing to D today. Poor kid. I was zipping her coat, and she suddenly looked down. Now, usually when this sort of thing happens, the kid in question gets the skin on his or her throat zipped up, right? Noooo...not today. I zipped her face! She's got a lovely red mark just below her eye. I felt like such a bad mommy. =o(

No comments: