Friday, July 22, 2005

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I have an awful habit. I have an awful habit of waking up 5 minutes too late. Five minutes after Perrin has decided he's tired of waiting for me to get up and pour cereal.

This morning, I woke to find Perrin and Darcy sitting at the table enjoying a lovely breakfast of Chocolate Lucky Charms, Peanutbutter Captain Crunch, and regular Captain Crunch. Somehow, he had balanced approximately 3 1/2 cups of cereal into each of their bowls. Now, something you need to realize is this: they are 2 cup bowls! Thankfully, I found them in time to stop him from pouring milk into the already overloaded bowls!

There is cereal all over my table, all over four dining room chairs, and all over the carpet. All three boxes of cereal were new and unopened as of last night. Now? At least 1/3 of each box is missing. Some are closer to half empty. I'm not a Happy Mama.