Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More random thoughts

1. If I were childless, and had spent this morning with the three adorable kids pictured to the right, I would have been convinced to get my tubes tied. Twice. Before noon if at all possible.

2. I joined an online dating service. And told my husband all about it. And I didn't do it to find dates. (I state clearly that I'm very, very happily married and am looking for friends in the area.)

3. My best friend wants to learn how to stand on her head. This is a goal of hers. Why? I have no freakin' clue.

4. When Darcy misses her Biomom, I give her a bottle of bubbles that she blows toward Tennessee.

5. Food Lion had 99 cent (!!) Froot Loops this last weekend.

6. According to Perrin, those things in Egypt are not pyramids. They are, in fact, pyramints. And he's very adamant about it.

7. Darcy has picked up the phrase, "I can't quite put my finger on it..."

8. Alex is a teenager at the age of ten. He argues every single thing that comes out of my mouth, his father's mouth, his brother's mouth, or his sister's mouth. I'm ready to duct tape his mouth shut! Oh, did I mention that he cries at the drop of a hat, too? Puberty is fun.

9. Fenris has started something new. He sleeps with us at night, and we keep our door closed. If he's ready to leave the room before I am in the morning, instead of meowing, or pawing at the door, or walking back and forth from the door to me, he bites my foot. Over and over and over. Not hard. Kind of like he's attempting to pick it up with his teeth. It's like he's thinking, "If I can just get this foot on the ground, she'll understand!" *shakes head*

10. We got rid of the ants the first day I saw them. We scrubbed the entire kitchen down with a bleach cleaner, then sprayed RAID under the sink and along the baseboards, plus all around the outside of the house. Haven't seen another ant since. *knocks on wood*

11. One of these days, I'll get around to writing a real post. I think.

12. Or maybe I'll just repost something from a while ago. That's always a possibility. It's gotta be better than pictures and lists!