Friday, April 29, 2005

The picture post that you'll swear will never end.

Oh boy oh boy, I bought flowers! Sure, I have lilies and irises galore coming up, but the thing is, they're gonna have to tear apart my front yard (and garden) in order to fix this damn water leak problem we've got. Sooooo...I bought plants. And then I bought more plants. And after that, I bought some MORE plants. Check 'em out. Aren't they gorgeous?!?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I swear the camera didn't capture the vibrancy in the flowers, either. But look! I have color!

On a completely different note, my parents left this morning. I feel like I did when I visited my grandparents in New York as a kid. I've got tears in my eyes. *sniffle* It was fabulous having them visit. And it was a good length for them to visit, and it's time for me to get back to my usual schedule (I have loads and loads of laundry to do - eek!). But damn, it's making me wish we lived closer.